Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 10, 2007

I happen to be under the dash this afternoon and started fooling with the ignition switch. I got the ignition switch body back into the housing so that it matched up with the key switch. While still hanging half out of the car, I reached up and slowly turned the key. I figured nothing would happen, but suddenly the engine bumped and the car jumped forward an inch or two!! I was so convinced it wasn't going to turnover that I hadn't even taken it out of gear. I can't do anything else until I get the the radiator back in and the oil changed. You would think that the oil change would be easy, and I'm sure it will be, except that the jack that came with car won't even fit under the car! Thanks to my friend Tom who gave me a jack and I will be getting to this project this week.

No comments: