Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm back...

I haven't posted much in the past few months. Things got busy in the rest of my life so I have just tried to drive when I can and repair with what little time is leftover.

Recenly I have undertaken rebuilding the front brake calipers with a kit from The Roadster Factory including new stainless steel pistons. Getting the old pistons out took some help from my Dad and the local Midas shop. As I was taking things apart I discovered that one of the front brake lines was 90+% clogged. Basically, no brakes on that wheel. I decided to go ahead and replace all of the flexible brake lines front and rear for safety sake. Tonight I am reassembling and hoping to get things back together in time for a drive tomorrow. The weather is suppose to be great!

No comments: